We recently took a walk on a trail near our home, and it got me thinking about what a glorious month October is. Full of beauty and goodness! So, here are five of my Favorite Things About October along with some photos I took on our walk. I'd love to hear what your favorite things are!
1. Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Muffins, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Ice Cream. There can never be too much pumpkin - am I right?
2. Cooler weather. Don't get me wrong, I love warm, long summer days, but I also really like to be able to sleep at night.
3. Football. Let's face it, if you're a fan it can either enhance your day or ruin it. As witnessed by me watching my sweet hubby. -ahem-
4. Fashion. Boots, sweaters, sweatshirts, scarves. I love it all!
5. Candy Corn. Oh, you sweet little sugary triangles.